On paper the easier of our two cycles takes competitors around the wind swept and ruggedly beautiful Bloody Foreland. Many competitors will be attempting this cycle in the dark which along with the wind can turn it into one of the toughest stages depending on when you hit it.
1. Shaun Stewart (Ireland) - 02:28:09
2. Martin Lynch (Ireland) - 02:29:00
3. Hugh Coll (Ireland) - 02:38:10
1. Christina McKenzie (Scotland) - 02:50:27
2. Rachel Nolan (Ireland) - 03:06:29
3. Sarah Enright - (Ireland) - 03:12:11